At Total Care Recruitment Ltd, we place the health and well-being of our staff at the center of everything we do. We offer a range of benefits to staff and continually review and change levels of bespoke support to our staff which include: -
Examples of the support services that are offered under the remit of pastoral care are as follows:
Telephone Counselling/Support Services free of charge for any staff who requires support for professional or personal reasons. This extends to a 24/7 emergency call number for significant events should they occur during ‘out of hours’. Staff have spoken very highly of this level of support which often extends into the early hours of the mornings and weekends which can be pressure points.
Career development service where we provide professional mentoring free of charge to staff who wish to develop their skills, knowledge, and values.
We offer a Buddy System for staff working in the same placement where staff can identify each other as TCR staff and provide guidance and support throughout their placement.
Practical Support: Other practical support offered to all staff in conjunction with local business partners include: -
- Free insurance advice on income protection, pensions, and personal finance;
- Free mortgage advice;
- £500 discount on used cars through NI Car Sales Ltd;
- Discount on family entertainment through NI Inflatables Ltd;
- We have developed our own staff app and staff portal on the website to provide information on, communication, benefits, support, policies and procedures, shift management, job opportunities, training, and texting service;
- We offer individual weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly well-being calls to ‘check in’ and see how staff are progressing and enjoying their placement or otherwise;
- We offer support and guidance where issues arise and link directly with the Client to help resolve issues through informal and formal processes and systems as required.