Are you considering hiring a “temp”? Here are the key benefits or hiring a temporary employee and how we at Total Care Recruitment can assist you with the process.
There are many benefits of employing a temporary employee and more and more companies are taking advantage of this option. The most common industries where you will find contingency workers are Finance, Office Support and Health & Social Care but this is becoming as ever growing area.
We have a number of clients who opt for a temporary hire over a permanent one. Why? What are the benefits of this? As an employer, why would I hire a temp?
If you have an unexpected or unplanned vacancy in your business you can simply pick up the phone and call us as we have a number of suitable qualified, registered staff who can attend at short notice to take control of the open role. Finding someone permanent could take weeks or months which is time consuming, stressful and costly to your business. Hiring a temp is a great solution.
Hiring a permanent employee can come with risks. Most companies have experienced the repercussions of a bad hire. If you hire a temporary employee, this removes the risk as you have flexibility of finishing a contract early or extending as needed.
You’re saving the costs involved in advertising, recruiting, hiring, training and providing full time benefits to a permanent employee. If a permanent hire doesn’t work out then you are back to the drawing board and have to pay all over again!
GET TO KNOW THE WORKER
A “temp” doesn’t have to stay as a “temp”. If you take on a temporary employee and they prove to be a valuable asset to your company, you can opt to make that person a permanent employee at any stage. This works to your advantage as you can use the temporary option to have a person show that they are capable of performing the role before you commit to making that person a permanent employee of your company.
The benefits of us providing a temporary staffing solution to your business:
- You only pay for the actual hours worked
- We pay the candidate through our payroll and we manage the whole process
- No additional hidden costs – the hourly rate is all inclusive of candidate hourly rate, leave entitlements, payroll administration charges and margin
- Temporary staff will not be included in your permanent headcount
- We deal with all payroll related queries including tax queries and payroll administration, e.g. issuing P45’s etcWe have a number of suitably qualified, registered candidates available immediately and looking for their next role. For more information or if you are interested in hiring a temporary worker, please contact Total Care Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 028 907 30191